Drakhar Studio is looking for an Game Designer to join our team to develop amazing games for PC and consoles in Tenerife
We are currently working on a console game (PS4, XBOX One, Switch) and PC for one of the most important cartoon series worldwide.
Currently we are a team of 25 people and we need to incorporate several profiles.
You would work in an ideal environment in one of the cities that are most betting on attracting talent in the world of video games, with an exceptional quality of life.
The advantages of working in Tenerife are many where they highlight the climate, quality of life, leisure and services and great connectivity with the peninsula and the rest of Europe.
Must have at least 1 years of experience in:
• Level design
• Experience in game economy and balancing
• Strong knowledge of gameplay mechanics
• Deep knowledge creating Game Design Documentation
• Experienced working with Art and Programming departments
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Fluent English and good communication skills
• Excellent team skills
• Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic
• Strong formal and analytical thinking, able to clearly identify problems, ways to solve them, correlations with other aspects or problems of the game, and propose different amount of solutions or ways to proceed.
• Solid knowledge in Unity 3D
• Balancing in-game mechanics
• Design game tutorials
• In-game inventory definition
• Game documentation (GDD, Ten-page, etc)
• Design in-game economy and monetization system
• Make realistic gameplay proposals