Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
In Melbot Studios we are looking for a Game Producer ready to make console games. We started a new project for Nintendo Switch and Next Gen Consoles and we are going to expand our team. If you are interested, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (putting in the subject of the email: PRODUCER).
· Production planning and tracking for the game development team: sprint definition, task tracking, team allocation, conflict resolution.
· Promote cross team collaboration by ensuring all members and partners are set-up for success
· Risk management. Tracking and management of any risks to the project.
· Exemplary communication skills: Listen to, speak with, and resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines and external partners in a clear and efficient manner
· Proficient in MS Office Suite and project management software.
· Unity experience as a producer.
· Experience working with tech and non-tech teams
· 3+ years of managing console projects
. Ability to manage multiple projects in different stages of production
This role will work with the Creative Director and leadership team to create and implement project plans, schedules, and processes for teams creating end-to-end activities in game. The Producer will be responsible for working closely with teams to generate milestone goals and ensure their on-time delivery. The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, organized, and has experience producing a range of game content using diverse processes.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.