Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
In Melbot Studios we are looking for a Game Designer ready to make console games. We started a new project for Nintendo Switch and we are going to expand our team. If you are interested, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (putting in the subject of the email: GAMEDESIGNER).
· Experience in console games working in a content or mission design capacity, shipping at least one title.
· 3+ years of professional Unity.
· Extensive knowledge of game mechanics;
· Ability come up with suitable game mechanics that fall in line with the game’s vision;
· Ability to both conceptualize, analyze and implement game ideas.
· Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Knowlege of C#
- Knowledge of image editing (mocking up) tools is a plus;
- Collaborate with the different leads and with the game team to develop strong gameplay mechanics, following the game’s creative vision;
- Prototype and iterate on core game mechanics to make the product’s vision come true;
- Participates to the creation of the gameplay and the game system;
- Seeks an innovative idea inside of a framework (license or editorial line) in order to differentiate the gameplay from the one of the competitors;
- Defines all the ingredients of the game (characters /enemies, interactive objects, menus) and the different types of interactions possible between these elements (game system);
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.