Everguild is currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist for our multiplayer online card game The Horus Heresy: Legions to help our players around the globe with their issues and queries, ensuring the smoothest play experience possible.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, with excellent customer service skills, as well as superb written and verbal communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment.
- Absolute passion for strategy card games.
- Excellent knowledge of the Horus Heresy / Warhammer 40K universe.
- Robust troubleshooting skills.
Required Application Materials
• CV in English.
• Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- Work experience in a customer support or community management role.
- Work experience in other roles within the game industry.
- Knowledge of game design.
- Assist player queries in a timely and accurate way through our different channels.
- Investigate and provide information to customers about game related queries, account status, transactions and technical problems.
- Analyze, summarize and report product malfunctions, feature requests, player complaints and feedback with the development team.
- Remain up to date with the latest developments in the game.
- An essential role in a growing and successful game development team.
- Close interaction with the development team, gaining first-hand experience in game development and live-ops.
- Flexible working hours.