Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011 , Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as an A-team.
And that's where you come in. As our next Tech Artist, you will strengthen our current team and contribute to making outstanding games. In collaboration with artists, designers and pc/mobile engineers you will effectively implement completed art assets and facilitate seamless asset integration in Unity.
- Effective communication with team members of varying disciplines to ensure an efficient asset integration.
- Core Photoshop Package skills such as compositing, tiling, and export optimization.
- Good sense of layout, composition, graphic design, color, font, and typeface.
- Expertise with Unity 3D: shaders, prefab creation, lighting. Bonus: NGUI.
- Familiarity with 3DMax.
- A clear understanding of particle systems and basic animation processes.
- Experience with asset optimization for the efficient use of resources.
- Participate in the development of tools and solutions for our artists.
- Strong problem-solving methodology.
- 3+ years experience in games development, with shipped titles.
- Deep understanding of game assets pipelines.
- Expertise working with Unity engine.
- Optimization techniques for mobile.
- FX with particle creation proved knowledge.
- Prior experience with version control software such as SVN, Git.
- An ability and likeability to work with others, within and without the team.
- Creative, curious, passionate and humble.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
A problem solver hero!
- Experience with UI and Unity Canvas.
- Artist experience in 2D asset creation.
- Autodesk 3dMax including rigging, model optimization, and UV texturing.
- Experienced with PBR and/or node-based shader creation.
- VFX and Shader programming.
- Scripting with C#
- Good level of English.
- Act as a bridge between the art and the engineering teams, championing optimal performance and efficiency in the game’s final visual assets.
- Implement solutions to effectively solve any art-related bugs or hitches that may arise during production, while being able to communicate with the different project teams, artist and programmers.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- E-Scooter and Bike parking
- Shower Facilities
- Competitive salary range
Employee Referral Program Bonus
Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits