We’re looking for a Game Programmer to join our team. As a Game Programmer you will work in the implementation/programming of gameplay and UI-related features into our own games.
You will also help us develop all in-house technology that we use to work with current and next-gen consoles.
2Awesome Studio is an independent game development studio and indie publisher whose mission is to add awesomeness to reality by developing video games with new and addictive mechanics and finding games that are equally awesome to publish. No matter the genre, platform, or IP, we bring great ideas to life. Our teams work, among other titles, our new unannounced title, a 2D cyberpunk action platformer with a focus on combat and mobility, Aeon Drive, the Switch version of Othercide (a AAA game from Focus interactive), and more…. for all major consoles and PC.
Our website is: http://www.2awesomestudio.com
Along with your application, please send us your code samples (preferably a link to your own github) that you show to us your great coding skills :-) .
Please send your application to: jobs at 2awesomestudio dot com, using the following subject line: 2Awesome Studio - Game Programmer
Join us and help us bring great ideas to life !
- Portfolio / samples of your work
- Passion for video games
- Knowledge of OOP concepts and any OOP language (C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills
- 3+ years of industry experience within a recognised game engine (UE4, Unity, Gamemaker or in-house solution such as frostbite)
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Knowledge/Experience in C++
- Knowledge/Experience in GameMaker
- 1+ published titles: Game production can be long and/or complex. However, having at least one published game can show that you are familiar with the full development process and the challenges that are ahead
- Experience integrating Multiplayer features
- Experience with current-gen (Xbox One, PS4 etc.) console development
- Experience with mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
- Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
- General knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Availability in the EU timezone
As a Game Programmer you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and game programmers.
- A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Horizontal and agile organization
- Passion for video games
- 36h week (with same salary as 40h week)
And many more things that you will discover... join us to find out