Naduku Games is looking for a Marketing & Publishing Manager to join the internal marketing team helping to oversee new games. You’ll design, execute, and lead marketing campaigns that engage new players. The ideal candidate knows how to excite and engage players in an authentic way, using IP content and events to drive business goals.
What we’re looking for:
· Proven track record in games and/or digital entertainment.
· 2-4 years of Brand Marketing experience (1-3 products shipped)
· Executing a global vision/strategy
· Leading cross functional teams on game projects.
· Balancing priorities and internal resources.
· Presenting marketing and publishing plans and discussing strategy with leadership team.
· Working with internal and external creative teams to make static and video assets.
· Strong communication and follow-through with interdepartmental teams.
· Bonus: Experience in crowdfunding or 360º campaigns.
· Bonus: Most love comic books, films, television, and games.
· Devise, drive, and execute marketing and publishing strategy that delivers on the global brand vision and the business goals.
· Collaborate with game + publishing + creative teams to design new experiences.
· Coordinate with external partners to maximize marketing impact and reach.
· Ensure optimal allocation of internal resources.
· Provide insights for optimizing every marketing campaign for reach and engagement.
· Build/maintain relationships with internal and external teams: executives, game leads, community, PR, influencer relations, creative services, video, localization and more.
· Full-time position.
· Good working environment.
· Possibility to combine remote and on-site work.
· Continuity in new projects.
· Salary conditions to be agreed according to experience.