Estudiofuture team is growing!
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Senior 3D HARD SURFACE ARTIST that can help us to create the most stunning vehicles and weapons for our new multiplayer game.
Please, ONLY SENIOR PROFILES with proven experience in AAA vehicle assets. Portfolio needed.
This applicant can work in our Madrid(Spain) studio or work remotely.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com, including Senior HARD SURFACE and your name in the subject.
Please don’t forget to attach your CV and any other material that may impress us, especially show your experience working with 3D vehicles.
Estudiofuture, compañía puntera en Realidad Virtual centrada en el desarrollo de experiencias y videojuegos 3D inmersivos , necesita incorporar de manera inmediata un Senior 3D HARD SURFACE ARTIST con experiencia.
Teletrabajo o Jornada mixta (teletrabajo/Presencial).
Oficina en Calle Magallanes 25, Madrid.
Por favor, envía tu candidature a firstname.lastname@example.org indicando Senior HARD SURFACE y tu nombre en el asunto.
No olvides adjuntar tu CV y links a cualquier otro material que pueda impresionarnos.
Por favor, SOLO CANDIDATOS SENIOR CON EXPERIENCIA DEMOSTRADA.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in hard surface modeling and texturing using 3d Max and Substance Painter (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs).
- Experience creating optimized vehicle assets for real-time games.
- At least two shipped products as a modeler.
- Excellent hard-surfaced modeling skills with an exceptional understanding of form and silhouette.
- Can independently finish model creation, UV edit, material creation, and texture baking.
- Understanding of assets implementation into Unity
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a great team player
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written.
- Full professional proficiency in English or Spanish.
- Ability to mentor others in the department.
- Experience with a complete console game development process.
- Experience with shader production.
- Experience as a lead artist.
- Create in-game ready, real-time 3D vehicles, weapons, and environment assets.
- Create art assets, from concept to final implementation in Unity
- Collaborate closely with the engineering and art teams to create beautiful and believable assets without sacrificing performance, readability, and gameplay.
- Help establish pipelines for creating real-time 3D assets.
- Competitive Salary based on your experience.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Work remotely or in our brand new Madrid Office.
- Flexible hours.
- Senior profiles can work remotely 100%