Psious is the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped professionals to treat over 15.000 patients with different conditions: social anxiety, phobias, stress, and more. At Psious, we believe that nobody should be limited by their mind.
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful.
Who you are:
- Previous experience in video production (1-3 years): use of camcorders and lighting sets. As well as, casting and scheduling shootings
- Good knowledge of video editing software like Premiere Pro
- Knowledge in a video Stitching software
- Good communication skills in Spanish and English
- Proactivity and ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
What you will do:
- Create audiovisual content in immersive formats (VR video, 180/360 stereo), from the content creation to the release
- Design and manage the XR content of the Psious product.
- Collaborate with the Health & Science Team to produce content
What you will get:
- The chance to work with the leading company in virtual reality for mental health
- The opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a fast-growing environment knowing that your work highly impacts the future of our company
- Work in an international environment constantly interacting with different people, cultures, and languages
- The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain
- A startup environment with nice people!