We are looking for a Build Engineer to join our team in Madrid, Spain to work in several developments for the new PlayStation 5 and XBox Series X AAA games.
As Build Engineer, you will be responsible to improve the current pipelines and build processes. This will be key to help to develop a strong core Studio tools.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application along with a project portfolio and/or coding samples to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Build Engineer
• 4+ years’ experience in software development
• Very good level of OOP concepts, C#, Java…
• Knowledge of Python
• Experience with CI tools as Teamcity and / or Jenkins
• Experience with source control software. Knowledge of Perforce is a plus
• Analytical skills, creative thinking, and attention to details
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks and ensure timely delivery of work
• Self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic, good collaboration skills
• Experience with Unreal will be very welcomed
• Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
• C++ development experience
• Development robust code for having a great build automation/continuous integration pipeline
• Maintenance and improvement of the build system
• Improve the builds performance
• Working closely with the dev team to integrate new deployment processes
• Maintain the source control branches and perform integrations
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• A good work environment
• Flexible working hours
•Flexible remote work
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and specially to the gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.