We are a dynamic interdisciplinary team at Blackmouth Games (https://www.blackmouthgames.com), an indie studio driven by a vision to redefine the landscape of next-generation online gaming.
At Blackmouth Games, we strive to innovate and create unique experiences that push the boundaries of what is possible in the gaming industry. To achieve this, we are currently seeking a full-time Senior Unreal Programmer to join our talented team.
Are you in?
- +4 years of professional experience as a Unreal Developer.
- Strong Unreal Engine Knowledge.
* Advanced c++
* Of version control platforms such as GIT (GitLab).
* In DCC tools creation (such as Maya, Blender, 3dsMax) and shaders.
* Multiplayer online experience.
* Of software design principles.
- Have a genuine interest in the latest technological developments in the industry.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English B2.
- Deep knowledge on developing multiplayer/networked applications, both server and client side programming is desired.
* Strong expertise in C++ and Unreal Engine.
* On Materials.
* On data collection for analytics applied to games.
- Experience interfacing with animation systems and animators.
- Residence in Madrid is preferred, although remote work options are available.
- Implement new features and systems, working closely with the rest of the team to ensure good code quality and consistency:
* Design and creation of gameplay systems.
- Partner closely with technical artist team to define and develop content in modern, real-time environments.
- You will conduct research to find technological solutions to product and business challenges:
* Optimization and improvement of existing systems.
- Set guidelines for coding standards and best practices.
- Design and implementation of the Character Combat System.
- Assist in solving technical problems and design decisions:
* Generate clean and escalable code.
- Help and train other programmers who are less experienced in the project or who are not yet familiar with Unreal Engine.
- We make games with a strong craftsmanship component to which all team members actively contribute.
- Work-life balance is something we respect, protect and encourage through flexible hours.
- We do not feed the crunch culture.
- Possibility of continuous working hours and flexible start times.
- Constant improvement of our tools and processes so you can focus on creativity.
- Excellent working environment in the company of qualified professionals, who will help you make the most of your potential.
- Salary according to experience and skills.
If you want to be part of our team, send us your CV and a link to your portfolio/reel to:
firstname.lastname@example.org // Subject: "[Senior Unreal Programmer] - Candidate name".
* All samples received will be considered confidential.