OH37 is an experiential creative boutique agency that creates compelling brand stories, told through all of the five senses. With beautifully crafted content, we aim to capture clients’ imaginations and immerse them in novel and innovative experiences. And we are constantly on the lookout for likeminded individuals who can help us build those stories and captivate audiences.
Today, we are looking for a Back-end Developer to join the team on a project basis and assist in coordinating the creation and management of online experiences and virtual environments. Face-to-face/in-person engagement is preferred in order to encourage teamwork, but partial remote work can be discussed if the candidate resides in Madrid (Spain) or he is willing to move to this city
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, responsible and consistent developer with plenty of energy and enthusiasm, who is able to work independently to develop the code and web language underpinning the platform. Our ideal Back-end Developer should be an accomplished professional that fits within the following requirements and is able to take on the following responsibilities:
A minimum of 3 year of experience as a Back-end Developer.
- A real-world portfolio of delivered projects.
- Proficiency and fluency in English are a must.
- Proven experience in developing software using PHP7 and MySQL.
- Experience with plugins such as Panellum, JScroll Panel, Video JS, Threesixty, among others.
- Expert knowledge of Ajax, HTML5.
- Experience working in the design of APIs and management of live links from Zoom with API.
- Strong programming skills.
- Knowledge of back-end best practices and experience in web development and interactive interfaces.
- Knowledge in developing AR and VR environments.
- A background in sensory tools/hardware.
- Knowledge in Unity and/or Unreal.
- A background in working with event management companies.
-Participate in daily scrums/discussions.
- Provide technical advice on bugs and improvements.
- Contribute to the design, architecture and development of the online experience.
- Collaborate with designers, project managers and other developers to ensure that the project is delivered according to the highest quality standards and in a timely manner.
- Understand customer requirements and propose technical solutions that cater to business needs.
- Design the website CMS and contribute to database development.
- Manage the registration and user features and ensure the security of both user data and the platform using MySQL and PHP7.
- Create interaction elements by using APIs to engage with users while performing real-time user management.
Develop and maintain back-end systems.
- Flexible schedule.
- Salary adaptable to the experience of the candidate.