Senior 2D Artist - Remote (English)
We offer an opportunity for a 2D Game Artist to help us create the visuals of a brand new casual mobile game. Among your responsibilities:
• Create amazing and consistent 2D characters, backgrounds and props from the first concept to the final asset ready for implementation.
• Build the world of the game keeping technical and artistic requirements in mind.
• Understand and empathize with the audience to create art they love.
• Work collaboratively with all members of the team.
You can find our current project here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.randomco.travel&hl=en&gl=US
This would be the right role for you if you...
• are fluent in English.
• want to make games that bring perpetual entertainment to players around the world.
• are a humble team player with strong curiosity in others’ views.
• have ~ 4 years of relevant experience in the videogames industry.
• gathered strong demonstrable artistic knowledge (line, shape, composition, light, colour, rendering…).
• have a deep understanding of design, including architectural elements and props.
• are familiar with isometric projection and tiling processes.
• enjoy learning new tools. Basics of Unity would be an additional super power.
As already specified, unfortunately we won"t be able to consider any application written other than in English or candidates with no experience in the gaming industry.
Our company offers a fully remote engagement in the “CET +/- 1hour” time zones. This is a permanent full-time contract. We offer competitive salaries, confirming that they can accommodate exceptional candidates. We also provide visa sponsorship and full relocation assistance if required.
If you are interested, send your cv and portfolio to email@example.com
|Full company name||Magmatic Games|
|Number of workers||20|
|Location||, (Reino Unido)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|About this company||We create mobile games that are incredibly fun and can be enjoyed by players for a very very long time. We approach development as “data driven artists” who believe that an idea is only good if it works for the players. That’s why we develop in rapid iterative phases, being both passionate and data driven.|
We have previously worked for renowned companies (Wooga, King, Wargaming, Good Games and Peak among others). We have shipped and worked on games that have generated hundreds of millions of euros, including a top 50 grossing game that our co-founder led from inception to release.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.