Technical Artist - Remote (English)
This is an opportunity for an experienced technical artist to join a team of seasoned game-makers and their well funded and quickly growing start-up!
Among your responsibilities:
• Create VFX, shaders and simple animations in Unity.
• Improve the current art pipeline and explore new possibilities.
• Analyse and optimize the game to satisfy art and performance needs, or keep the balance between beautiful and fast.
• Integrate art assets (from graphics to animations) into the game.
This would be the right role for you if you...
• are fluent in English.
• have a desire to introduce fun games to millions of people
• are a humble team player with strong curiosity in others’ views.
• gained several years of qualifying experience as a technical artist at a mobile game company.
• have production experience in Unity (at least 2 years), Photoshop and, ideally, Spine or other animation tools.
• are awesome at creating and integrating particles and shaders into the game.
• enjoy the responsibility of creating a smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 2-D elements.
• are able to optimize workflows using tools and scripts so each discipline can focus on their core contribution.
• acquired the ability to analyse tech design performance-wise.
As already specified, unfortunately we won"t be able to consider any application written other than in English or candidates with no experience in the mobile gaming industry.
Our company offers a fully remote engagement in the “CET +/- 1hour” time zones. This is a permanent full-time contract. We offer competitive salaries, confirming that they can accommodate exceptional candidates. We also provide visa sponsorship and full relocation assistance if required.
If you are interested, send your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Full company name||Magmatic Games|
|Number of workers||20|
|Location||, (Reino Unido)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|About this company||We create mobile games that are incredibly fun and can be enjoyed by players for a very very long time. We approach development as “data driven artists” who believe that an idea is only good if it works for the players. That’s why we develop in rapid iterative phases, being both passionate and data driven.|
We have previously worked for renowned companies (Wooga, King, Wargaming, Good Games and Peak among others). We have shipped and worked on games that have generated hundreds of millions of euros, including a top 50 grossing game that our co-founder led from inception to release.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.