We are looking for a talented ASO Manager to join our team and lead our App Store Optimization strategy. As a core member of our Marketing team, you will work in close collaboration with the Product and User Acquisition team to measure the performance of the ASO campaigns and their impact on the conversion funnel.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- CV in English.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
- Experience in ASO/SEO/ Mobile User Acquisition.
- Experience with ASO & SEO Tools, such as: Google Play, App Store & Steam dashboards, AppTweak, AppAnnie, SensorTower, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, …
- Excellent understanding of the mobile gaming market and app stores.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant field.
- Plan, design and execute an ASO roadmap and testing methodology for “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and games in development.
- Coordinate with the Development and Marketing teams to sync the roadmaps with the User Acquisition campaigns and maximize the cooperation and results.
- Coordinate with the Creative team to understand core brand components and create store assets that represent our brands authentically and efficiently.
- Perform competitors research to gain market insights and identify new opportunities.
- Create and present periodic reports and analyses.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- Flexible working hours.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.