We are looking for a passionate Community Manager for “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game to join our team and engage with our audience. As a Community Manager you will be responsible for building, engaging and maintaining the fan-base of the game across the different social media platforms.
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why are you interested in working at Everguild.
- Your experience with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
- Excellent knowledge of “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series).
- Passion for strategy card games.
- Knowledge of online marketing.
- Experience with photo/video/podcasting editing.
- Develop, plan and execute campaigns in order to capture the interest of our community and contribute to a better engagement and community size.
- Assist player queries in a timely and accurate way through our different channels.
- Analyze, summarize and report product malfunctions, feature requests, player complaints or feedback to all relevant internal parties when necessary.
- Collaborate closely with content creators, tournament organizers and moderators from the game.
- Remain up to date with the latest developments in the game.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Close interaction with the development team, gaining first-hand experience in game development and live-ops.