Everguild is currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist. The ideal candidate is highly organized, with excellent customer service skills, as well as superb written and verbal communications. As a Customer Support Specialist you will help ‘The Horus Heresy: Legions’ players around the globe with their issues and queries, ensuring the smoothest play experience possible.
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why are you interested in working at Everguild.
- Your experience with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent knowledge of “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game.
- Strong motivation and high level of commitment.
- Passion for strategy card games.
- Robust troubleshooting skills.
- Work experience in a customer support or community management role.
- Work experience in other roles within the game industry.
- Knowledge of game design.
- Unity Engine experience.
- Assist player queries in a timely and accurate way through our different channels.
- Investigate and provide information to customers about game related queries, account status, transactions and technical problems.
- Analyze, summarize and report product malfunctions, feature requests, player complaints and feedback with the development team.
- Remain up to date with the latest developments in the game.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Close interaction with the development team, gaining first-hand experience in game development and live-ops.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private health insurance.