3D Artist - Unannounced project
We are looking for a talented and versatile 3D Artist to join our team for the development of a new exciting and ambitious unannounced project. As a 3D Artist you will model and texture a wide variety of 3D characters and environments models for an exciting and ambitious unannounced project.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- CV in English.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
- 2+ years of professional experience creating realistic 3D game ready assets.
- Excellent 3D modelling and texturing skills, demonstrable in your portfolio.
- Extensive understanding of lighting techniques.
- Strong understanding of video games development and the art-creation process.
- Unity engine experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Strong 2D skills.
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Create amazing 3D characters, props, environments models and textures for animations / in-game assets.
- Collaborate with the Design and Gameplay teams to prototype and create compelling assets.
- Work closely with the art leads to ensure the visual targets are met and stylistically consistent.
- Ensure the follow-up of the assets imported into the game and make the necessary iterations.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.
|Full company name||Everguild|
|Number of workers||10|
|Location||Madrid, Madrid (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|About this company||Everguild is an ambitious game development studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making long-lasting card games with deep and exciting gameplay, carefully crafted lore and strong communities of players. Its main title, The Horus Heresy: Legions, is a free-to-play, cross-platform card-battler based on Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe.|
In late 2020 Everguild joined forces with Stillfront Group, a leading free-to-play powerhouse of gaming studios, with a diverse and exciting games portfolio. The support and publishing capabilities provided by Stillfront have allowed Everguild to keep growing its operations and level of ambition, with major plans for both The Horus Heresy: Legions and other unannounced titles in development.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.