Art Director - Unannounced project
We are looking for an experienced Art Director to join our team for the development of a new exciting and ambitious unannounced project. As an Art Director you will develop the aesthetic pillars of the project and lead the art team to ensure the quality follow-up in the production process.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- CV in English.
Please send your application to email@example.com. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
- 5+ years professional experience as an Art Director, Lead Artist or contributing artist for high quality PC, mobile or console games
- Ability to produce high-quality 2D assets, 3D models, textures, and animations.
- Deep understanding of all game art disciplines.
Ability to balance esthetics with performance and usability and work toward solutions that ensure the best possible player experience.
- Strongly understanding game Unity engine limitations and strengths.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game.
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Experience working on AAA games.
- Experience working on games with a licensed IP.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Lead Designer to define the art styles for the project.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and ASO manager to ensure visual integrity throughout the entire project.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the art team, as well as reviews, critiques for external artists.
- Contribute to art asset creation if needed.
- Permanent contract and competitive salary (based on experience).
- Private health care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.
|Full company name||Everguild|
|Number of workers||10|
|Location||Madrid, Madrid (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|About this company||Everguild is an ambitious game development studio operating from the UK and Spain, committed to making long-lasting card games with deep and exciting gameplay, carefully crafted lore and strong communities of players. Its main title, The Horus Heresy: Legions, is a free-to-play, cross-platform card-battler based on Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe.|
In late 2020 Everguild joined forces with Stillfront Group, a leading free-to-play powerhouse of gaming studios, with a diverse and exciting games portfolio. The support and publishing capabilities provided by Stillfront have allowed Everguild to keep growing its operations and level of ambition, with major plans for both The Horus Heresy: Legions and other unannounced titles in development.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.