Part-time - Indifferent
Community Manager / Marketing
We are looking for a part-time Community Manager to join our team to expand our game “Lethal Honor: Essence” (Mid development this position will go full-time).
As our CM you will be responsible to manage the communication with the community and to create relations with partners, players and influencers.
Send your application with a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Community Manager - Your name.
- 1+ years of social media and community management experience
- Expertise for managing social media networks and metrics
- Great Marketing knowledge
- Video games lover.
- Very good level for spoken and written English and Spanish
- Able to plan and develop a marketing campaign
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills
- Media design interest such as design or video
- Plan and develop community events
- Manage social media networks
- Attend to meetings with the different teams
- Help the art team to develop and design new artwork for social
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Full time after a few months
- Working with publishers and international teams
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.