BARCELONA, Barcelona (España)
As our new WorldBuilder you"ll have the ownership over creating exceptional game environments. Design, prototype and implement stunning game worlds and set dressing using 3D assets to produce believable locations.
What you will do:
- Close collaboration with the Art and Game Design teams to develop an exceptional player experience
- Work closely with artists to ensure the artistic vision for levels is upheld alongside the gameplay and player flow, while maintaining excellent game performance
- Asset briefing, prototyping and final propping of in-game scenes with a focus on mood and environmental storytelling
- Follow the direction of the Game Designer to maintain gameplay vision consistency and refine gameplay mechanics
- Contribute to the general game design, as well as cooperate with all other aspects of game production creating mood and atmosphere for game environments (collisions, cameras, sound, effects, lighting, etc)
What we need of you:
- A keen eye for composition, proportion and sense of scale when dressing up the level
- Solid knowledge of Unity3D, specially in: Cinemachine, ProBuilder tools
- Know your way around with lighting settings, cameras and textures.
We are looking for...
- An experienced World / Level Designer with at least 3 years of experience, with at least one published game
- A candidate with proven experience building world spaces across all phases of development and excited to build a world from scratch.
Please send your CV with a link to an online portfolio of previous work to email@example.com with the subject ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.