LingoKids mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through PlayLearning™. To help us on this mission and take our video games animation to the next level, we’re looking for an exceptional Lead Game Animator that will be joining our Content team.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
The Lead Game Animator owns the video games animation process from initial creative ideas to coordination of the whole animation pipeline.
This is a fundamental role to the Company; Our Games are at the core of Lingokids mission to make learning fun. Your job will be to lead the Animation Team not only by delivering awesome animations but also optimising processes, improving quality and helping the team scaling the production.
The most challenging and exciting responsibilities for this role are:
- To own the Animation Pipeline while developing awesome animations for games aligned within the Creative Director"s guidelines
- Improve the production workflow by suggesting animation systems, tools and pipelines.
- Experiment and create new animation techniques that will improve LingoKids look & feel.
- Work with Game Artists to maintain best practices for animated 2D art creation
- Develop and maintain overall knowledge of an animation library to help reuse the animation catalog over time.
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to convey the ideas, produce prototypes if needed, and final animations.
- Make autonomous and efficient decisions while assigning resources to one or other project, according to the different priorities / requirements of the different Activities created in the Interactive Squad
- Has leadership skills and is comfortable assisting junior roles in their daily tasks and also working hand to hand with other Senior profiles
- Is capable of foreseeing potential problems and able to produce solutions
- Has a deep knowledge of best video game animation practices/trends and implements them whenever required
- Reports weekly to the Game Producer about the progresses, stoppers and roadmap evolution of the animation team
**Are you our Lead Game Animator?**
The ideal teammate for us would be someone widely experienced as a Lead Game Animator, genuinely passionate about games, but especially about kid’s games. Someone with hands-on experience and willing to take our product to the next level.
- 10 years of experience in Game Animation
- 3 Years Experience in Game Animator Management Roles
- Strong leadership skills, time and priority management.
- Strong 2D animation skills with software such as Adobe Animate and After Effects; good knowledge of a 3D Package will be also desirable
- Familiarised with Unity 3D
- Knowledge in Spine or a similar skeletal animation software
English is a must! We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don"t care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
If you think you don"t tick *all* the boxes, we"d still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.