Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious IT consulting firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
We at everis make the difference by being close to our clients, exceeding expectations, managing proactively our projects and customers and focusing on quality and selecting employees with the right mindset to make our company grow. The Group has the ambitious goal to position within the TOP 3 worldwide. We have been awarded Best Place to work in Spain for 4 consecutive years.
- Working in project-oriented development team to create custom AR and VR experiences for enterprise use cases (engineering, biomedical, marketing, training, etc.) in Unity and/or Unreal Engine. At least 3 years experience.
Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever solutions
Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project type
Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards.
- Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users
- Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary
- Diagnosing, documenting, and fixing bugs reported by testers and users
- Using industry standard source control and issue tracking systems (Git, Jira, Trello, etc.)
- Participating in project planning and team code reviews
- Keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
If you are interested or would like to have more information, please apply via this advertisement.
- Familiarity with standard AR and VR hardware, software, best practices, and design patternsAbility to understand and apply 2D and 3D mathematical concepts (linear algebra, matrix multiplication, quaternions, etc.)Proficiency in Object - Oriented Programming and coding best practices, especially in C# and/or C++Knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc. History of working collaboratively on multi-person teams with source control and (ideally) issue trackingCreativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into VRCapacity to prioritize tasks through self-directed time management and organizationUI/UX ability and experience a plusNice to have: general familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Substance, etc.