El Ranchito Imagen Digital
Madrid, Madrid (España)
Junior Pipeline Developer
The Pipeline Developer is responsible for the design and development of workflows and tools to facilitate the production process of our projects. In addition to having strong technical and software development skills, the Pipeline Dev is an excellent communicator, being able to understand and communicate effectively between technical and non-technical developers and artists.
• A degree in computer science, math or engineering is strongly preferred
• Proficient in python 2.x/3.x and/or C++.
• Prior experience with revision control systems such as Git or SVN is preferred.
• Prior experience with PyQt or PySide would be helpful.
• Strong understanding of production processes for film and television is preferable.
• Proficient with one or more software APIs: Maya, Houdini, Nuke, Arnold, Vray, Deadline, Unreal Engine and Shotgun
• Experience with Visual Effects Asset Management System design or development is a plus.
• Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
• We will also consider technically skilled artists for the position.
• Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
• Eligible to work in Spain
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely
• Excellent technical problem-solving skills
• A positive and collaborative attitude
• A keen interest in current and emerging technologies
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.