The Multiplayer Guys
Senior Network Programmer
We’re looking for an experienced Network Engineer with strong commercial experience of developing games. We are working on some of the coolest games on the planet right now, with new projects flooding into the studio, including the world biggest multiplayer game and a next generation console MMO RPG.
What we’re looking for
- A strong network programmer with professional experience in games
- Experience with peer-to-peer and client/server multiplayer
- Strong understanding of networking with experience from the front line
- At least two or more published games
- Excellent C#/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of Unity and other proprietary engines is
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual
thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
- A gamer!
What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement networking functionality for AAA external
- Identify and highlight any potential risks in the solutions that are
being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
- Continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues
- Champion quality in The Multiplayer Guys and our clients development process
- Other duties as assigned
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.