The Multiplayer Guys
Lead Gameplay Programmers
The Multiplayer Guys are looking for experienced Lead Gameplay Engineers with strong commercial experience of developing games with extensive experience of leading teams. We are working on some of the coolest games on the planet right now, with new projects flooding into the studio, including the world biggest multiplayer game and a next generation console MMO RPG.
What we’re looking for
- A strong programmer with professional experience in games
- Experience in leading a small team on a number of published games with at least one as Lead
- Experience with current-gen consoles like PS4 and Xbox One
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of Unreal (UE4), Unity and other proprietary engines is preferable
- Experience with multiplayer game development is required
- Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
- A gamer!
What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement functionality for AAA external clients
- Responsible for implementation in a number of areas including but not limited to gameplay, AI, UI, Multiplayer, Core Tech
- Lead a small team of Programmers/Senior Programmers, ensuring exceptional level of service to our clients
- Identify and highlight any potential risks in the solutions that are being worked on
- Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
- Continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues
- Champion quality in The Multiplayer Guys and our clients development process
- Other duties as assigned
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.