From Axes in Motion, as part of Gamigo Group, we are looking for a QA Tester with at least 2 years of experience in the video game industry in a similar role.
He/she is going to join an incredible QA team. For us is very important that the perfect candidate has a keen eye on details, good communication skills, and strong problem-solving skills.
We want someone who is passionate about testing and delivering high-quality products adhere to the design of Axes in Motion products
- Minimum of 2 years experience in QA videogames testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes: Jira, Devtrack, Mantis, Notion, etc.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and bugs
- Good understanding of Kanban, Scrum and Agile processes
- Experience working with Test Plans using different tools: Excel, Testrail, etc.
- Equivalent of B1 English level
- Technical knowledge in different platforms and stores: iOS and/or Android
- Mobile video games experience
- Basic knowledge using automatitation tools
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with racing or driving games
- Knowledge in Remote Config tools
As a QA Tester, we need that you develop and execute different tests plans, including rigorous testing during production and submission processes to ensure our products quality.
You will be testing games, collaborating productively with producers and the development team to identify, report and recreate bugs. As a part of our QA team, you will ensure that the bug database is maintained and updated, documenting test results accurately.
Hybrid working model.
The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and young company working in an Agile environment. We have adopted Scrum as the way to develop our games.
The possibility to grow professionally, participating actively in our company, growing with an exceptional team.
Immediate incorporation and a competitive salary depending on your previous experience.