Synergy Games is a blockchain gaming studio looking for a Technical Animator with excellent technical skills to join our team.
We are developing Synergy Land, a blockchain multiplayer ARPG game, set in a fantasy world divided into four ecosystems, with NFTs and a blockchain-enhanced economy.
Inspired by popular games, such as Diablo and Path Of Exile, the game aims to combine the best of these worlds where regular and hardcore players will enjoy the gameplay experience as well as an ecosystem for players who want to collect and trade NFTs, giving to the community true ownership of digital assets.
Synergy Games is a newly created studio established by professionals with more than 15 years of experience in the video game industry. We have worked for companies such as Ubisoft, 2K Games, MercurySteam, Ilion Studios, Konami, Nintendo, Riot Games and Pyro Studios
We bring many years of experience in AAA games into the blockchain world, creating a new way to play games as Play to Earn model provides the community with a way to earn real money while enjoying their favorite game
As a Technical Animator you will be responsible for creating polished rigs, animation and character pipelines.
- Around 3+ years of industry experience as a Technical Animator/Rigger
- Exceptional knowledge of rigging, skinning and character setup in Maya and/or Motionbuilder
- Develop, manage and maintain a class-leading character pipeline
- Experience with gameplay technical animation - such as state machines, cloth, physics and ragdoll setups.
- Work closely with animators to provide artist-friendly tools and rigging solutions
- Provide detailed input during the character creation process, from concept to modelling to final rigging, identifying character performance and functionality requirements
- Collaborate with Code and Design teams to achieve solid and engaging player experiences
- Experience working with animation graphs and systems, including the prototyping of new gameplay features
- Unreal Engine experience is desirable
- Contribute to the design and execution of complex gameplay systems
- Debug animation graphs to solve possible gameplay animation issues
- Programming knowledge such as C++/Maya API & Python
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Serve as an active participant in team discussions, critiques, and reviews
- Meet production schedules and deadlines
- Be a strong team player with a desire to push the quality of animation in the game
- Remote work
- Bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday policy
- Highly competitive salary
Our Core Values
- Synergy is critical when creating a workplace, key to a diverse and inclusive team, and is the fundamental principle behind our player-driven approach.
- We are transparent and honest at the highest possible level. Together we make smarter and more creative decisions.
- We have a clear vision of the game we want to do. Creating a great game is based on transparency, honesty, and mutual respect.
- We will solve our problems through thoughtful, logical and reasonable discussions.
If you think you fit the position we offer, please apply and we will get in touch with you.