Blockchain gaming studio is looking for a 3D Environment Artist to join our talented team in creating the highest quality objects and vegetation for our current and future ??? games. He/she works with Concept/Lighting/Texture artists and Level designers to ensure that there are no technical problems met, or hindering the work of other team members.
We are developing Synergy Land, a blockchain multiplayer ARPG game, set in a fantasy world divided into four ecosystems, with NFTs and a blockchain-enhanced economy.
Inspired by popular games, such as Diablo and Path Of Exile, the game aims to combine the best of these worlds where regular and hardcore players will enjoy the gameplay experience as well as an ecosystem for players who want to collect and trade NFTs, giving to the community true ownership of digital assets.
Synergy Games is a newly created studio established by professionals with more than 15 years of experience in the video game industry. We have worked for companies such as Ubisoft, 2K Games, MercurySteam, Ilion Studios, Konami, Nintendo, Riot Games and Pyro Studios
We bring many years of experience in AAA games into the blockchain world, creating a new way to play games as Play to Earn model provides the community with a way to earn real money while enjoying their favorite game.
- Understanding of form, shape language and colour;
- Ability to work from reference materials such as photography or concept art.
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette in regards to objects.
- Time management and ability to work within deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of digital sculpting - in ZBrush or equivalent software.
- Solid knowledge of low-poly modelling and UV mapping - in 3DS Max or equivalent software.
- Excellent texturing skills in Substance Painter,3D Coat and/or Photoshop in a stylized hand-painted workflow.
- Understanding of the technical constraints in game development and ability to apply them when creating characters.
- Organized and clean workflow, compatible with a collaborative environment.
- Ability to absorb, apply and give constructive feedback.
- Ability to adapt to different artistic styles.
- A passion for games.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sculpt and model compelling, 3D objects and vegetation, according to the game style and art direction.
- Texture the objects and vegetation assets.
- Create convincing materials, reflecting the art direction of the project.
- Deliver clean and optimized low polygon models, and efficient UV layouts according to the project’s technical requirements.
- Think creatively and search for relevant references from various sources, to solve daily artistic challenges.
- Work in a collaborative spirit both within the team and with other departments, such as Concept Art, Lighting, Texture, Level Design, etc. to ensure the successful completion and top quality of the game.
- Manage own time and work efficiently within production deadlines.
- Remote work
- Bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday policy
- Highly competitive salary
Our Core Values
- Synergy is critical when creating a workplace, key to a diverse and inclusive team, and is the fundamental principle behind our player-driven approach.
- We are transparent and honest at the highest possible level. Together we make smarter and more creative decisions.
- We have a clear vision of the game we want to do. Creating a great game is based on transparency, honesty, and mutual respect.
- We will solve our problems through thoughtful, logical and reasonable discussions.
If you think you fit the position we offer, please apply and we will get in touch with you.