El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified CFX TD to join our team as soon as possible.
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term.
Under the supervision of the Characters Supervisor, the Creature FX TD is responsible for providing a wide variety of dynamic simulations and rigs for photo-realistic creatures; including clothing, fur, hair, muscle and skin.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a CFX/FX role in a VFX studio
• Previous experience on CG creature projects
• Excellent knowledge of Maya
• Excellent knowledge of Ziva.
• Knowledge of Houdini, an asset
• Experience in the following dynamic simulation: cloth, hair/fur, feathers, skin and muscle
• Programming experience with Python, PySide, PyQt, VEX
• Programming experience with C++ for Maya and Houdini plug-ins, an asset
• Knowledge of 3D-related mathematics, an asset
• Experience in creating rig simulations
• Rigging skills and experience
• Work ethic focused on the dynamism and collaboration
• Ability to perform multiple tasks set priorities and problem solving
• Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
• Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
• Eligible to work in Spain
• Creation of fur, feathers and grooming for photo-realistic creatures
• Develop simulation setups for photo-realistic creatures; including clothing, fur, hair, muscle and skin.
• Involvement in the development of departmental tools and techniques
• Regularly communicating with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines
• To be able to work with the visual effects supervisor, and the CG lead and Characters supervisor artist to determine the best creative approaches and techniques for all the different steps in a 3D production pipeline.
• Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, and please select Apply for / Other / CFX TD” or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org