El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Crowd Artist/TD to join us at our Barcelona or Madrid facility.
Become a part of the crew of crowd team in El Ranchito in charge of developing and maintaining the crowd pipeline. The crowd Artist TD will report to the Crowd Supervisor and VFX Supervisor
• Production experience in visual effects, or game industry.
• Strong understanding of the filmmaking process in a large-scale VFX or CG animation production
• Strong understanding of crowd agent design, simulation, and behavior
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Strong knowledge in Maya
• Strong knowledge in Golaem or other crowd software
• Good sense of motion and choreography
• Attention to detail
• Good appreciation for the artistic and technical requirements
• Ability to work in a team environment under tight deadlines
• Seeks creative options to maximize re-use when applicable
• Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
• Eligible to work in Spain
• Create a nice looking crowd shots according with the technical and creative needs. Determinate a list of necessary crowds behaviors based on agent actions.
• Apply creative and technical skills to create great-looking crowds
• Identify and breakdown behaviors into cycles for artists to animate
• Work with the larger production to populate shots with crowds from early layout to final rendering
• Works on production shots to produce crowd animation from several to several thousand people, animals.
• Works to ensure balance, composition and timing requirements are implemented in a way that supports story and character performance.
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Other / Crowd Artist” or send your details to email@example.com