Barcelona, Barcelona (España)
Head of Production / Head of Studio
Naduku is a video game production company established in 2018 by a group of entrepreneurs who have years of experience in the entertainment industry working in film, animation and video games. Naduku is located in Barcelona.
Naduku is currently working in Bennevine, a magical videogame, a 3rd person Adventure with puzzle-solving and dialogue mechanics inspired by point-n-click games with real-time combat and a lot of humorous situations and dialogues!
Naduku is willing to grow in new projects. That’s why we are looking for someone like you with your expertise and your skills. Someone capable to deal with both long-term scenario but also day to day issues. Good at managing people, team building.
Already interested in hearing more about our project? Please do not hesitate and contact us!
We are looking for someone capable to provide extensive knowledge of video game development; who has the gifts of influential leadership; with excellent analysis and problem solving skills; with excellent communication skills. We work with Unity.
- Training University degree in business administration, project management or equivalent.
- Relevant experience 5 years experience as a video game Producer/Associate Producer or any other relevant position in the multimedia or game industry;
- Project Manager with demonstrated ability to successfully deliver major games/projects in terms of quality standards, budget, time & resources.
References will be valued.
Main tasks would be (among others linked to the position):
- As head of Production Excellent understanding on production managing pipelines.
- Ability to understand and foresee production problems ahead of time to communicate and organize accordingly.
- Create and deliver market research documents and strategies for best product or possible products and define a clear pitch with help of the project lead in order to improve the development of projects.
- Define the game development strategy and key deliverables for both production and non production.
- Participation in the development of the organizational structure of the project to put the team talents to optimal use.
- Carry out deliverable follow ups with stakeholders and managers and keep them informed on the advancement of the work.
- Clear understanding of videogames as a product, both development but as well on marketing strategies and campaigns Knowledge on market research and data analysis to be able to guide the studio on its next development steps.
We offer to work in a young and dynamic environment and eager to grow in the world of video games. Currently our team is over 10 people.
|Full company name||Naduku|
|Location||Barcelona, Barcelona (España)|
|Activities||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
Edición de videojuegos
|About this company||Naduku is a video game production company established in 2018 in Bilbao and based in Barcelona. We develop video games that offer more than just entertainment, where players connect emotionally with the characters and get involved with their stories, with values such as diversity, sustainability, collaborative work, perseverance and empathy. |
Our first two video game projects are scheduled for release in 2022 and 2023, with a 5-year track record of investment through direct sales on digital platforms such as Steam or Epic Games, and on console platforms such as Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Xbox and Sony PlayStation.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.