Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for talented people to join our world-class team to grow Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
For us, product management means thinking about the behaviors of gamers and systematically questioning assumptions to find reasons, gaps, options, and solutions in creating an impact on gamers, developers, and creators. We strive to understand why things work (or don’t work) and to implement those findings with purpose and elegance.
What You"ll Do:
We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join the Fall Guys development to be the leader of the growth and monetization initiatives for the franchise. You will be a key strategic thinker for the product and must bring a unique blend of creative and analytical skills to lead the execution of the roadmap.
We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in Product Management working across live operations, economy balancing, and/or feature design as well as 2+ years experience in line managing and mentoring a team of high-performing product managers.
- Previous experience with new game development, managing projects from concept to various stages of soft launch and global launch
- Strong passion for games, and regularly play new ones to identify new practices and mechanics
- Deeply analytical, and possesses a knack for detecting oversights and biases in analyses
- Able to draw simple and clear direction of a complex array of data and information
- Experience in launching 30 or more content updates to a global population
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can deliver convincing proposals to wide, non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of User Acquisition and the suite of tools necessary to optimise and scale marketing campaigns (LTV calculations, ROAS, attribution, etc)
- Define the game’s business strategy & vision to build a robust product roadmap for development, growth, and live operations.
- Work closely with the game development team to design and implement core features that result in an outstanding gameplay experience for our players and positively impact metrics.
- Build profiles of our target audience and act as the champion for the audience through the life of the project
- Be the core of a Build, Measure, Learn cycle for the team to ensure the team is making smart bets and maintaining a high velocity of experimentation.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
- Bring an understanding of microtransactions feature design and mechanics to the team to support them in making the best game possible.
- Work closely with our partners and stakeholders, representing product on the game externally, articulating plan and securing buy-in
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer industry leading salaries, flexible working hours including remote working and other benefits such as private healthcare and dental care.