Mediatonic is looking for a passionate TA Lead to play a facilitating role, collaborating with specialist TAs from content and feature teams to continually improve the consistency, accessibility and quality of visuals on Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.
This role is ideal for someone motivated in a fast-paced environment to ensure content and systems work together towards a cohesive whole. You are continually looking for opportunities to reduce budget usage so we can improve technical performance as well as clear a path to improved visual capabilities. While you will directly work on the game when the need arises, you are motivated primarily by partnering and liaising with different teams and stakeholders to realise goals.
How to apply & really impress us:
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applicants will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview and in some cases a panel interview with colleagues across Mediatonic & Epic. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2+ years experience with time as a lead or manager in the games or visual effects industry.
- Shipped one or more AAA game titles, experience of a range of platforms and multi-platform projects.
- Experience in several of these pillars: shading, profiling, scripting, optimisation, procedural workflows.
- Experience of coordinating and empowering individuals from specialist roles to create successful unified outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of Unity, C# and Python.
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality.
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion for playing and making games!
- Support performance and quality of the game with a combination of technical know-how and a passionate, user-focused eye for detail.
- Collaborate closely with TA Leads in other pillars on the project to set, define and execute on cohesive goals and priorities.
- Guide and support interoperability of systems created by content (levels and characters) and feature teams by identifying and advocating technical budget trade-offs and opportunities.
- Liaise with production, engineering, QA and art leads to provide status updates and assist with planning.
- Review feasibility of incoming creative briefs.
- Work with engineering to optimise content for porting and refine release & pipeline processes.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer industry leading salaries, flexible working hours including remote working and other benefits such as private healthcare, dental care and vision.