Digital Legends Entertainment studio is looking for someone to work as a
• Computer science degree or relevant equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of C++ and familiarity with Lua or other scripting languages.
• Previous experience as a gameplay programmer in a similar role
• Working level of English, written and spoken
• Experience in shooters, mobile game development and/or AAA games
• Collaborate with other departments in establishing the most elegant and efficient approach for implementing different features.
• Develop, modify and debug features following specs agreed with design.
• Implement relevant UI for your own features in collaboration with UX design and art.
• Test your own code and ensure coding guidelines are followed.
• Document software and share knowledge with other members of the team.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.