We"re looking for the one who"s good at what he/she does, so it"s a long-term position after 3 months trial.
B2b contract is preferable (Freelance)
Fluent both in Spanish and English
Remote job- UE time is a must.
- Taking ownership for one or more of the core gameplay features.
- Design and model game systems based on high-level concepts
- Working with multidisciplinary teams to develop gameplay mechanics and content in order to provide the expected player experience.
- Work with in-game levels and level-dependent systems.
- Design Documentation - Write high-level and in-depth game design documents for features and systems using professional grammar.
- 2+ years of proven experience in game design (commercial or own projects).
- Strong work organization and ability to complete tasks without supervision.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Passion, motivation, and ability to communicate as part of the project development team.
- Game Design and Development - Good understanding of core game design principles and how to interface successfully with other disciplines in game development.
- Unity - Solid familiarity and comfort level with core features and principles such as asset management, level design, physics,…
- Open to listening to feedback from other people and constantly critique your work to achieve the best possible quality.
Please, send resume and links to previous works IN ENGLISH and specify "Lead Game Designer" on Subject field, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not sent in English wont be taken into account.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.