Are you passionate about the Warhammer universe? Do you love gaming, specially strategy card games? If so, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of games marketing and publishing to develop and drive the marketing strategy for the new exciting and ambitious project Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for selecting the best go-to-market methods, developing the marketing plan and working closely with the development and user-acquisition teams to meet the marketing targets. You will ensure the consistency and effectiveness of the product branding and coordinate the publishing activities for the games.
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
Please send your application to email@example.com. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
What we seek:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant field.
- Excellent understanding of games marketing strategy, planning and execution with a results-oriented approach: The ability to create a vision of a product, translate it into a coherent strategy and develop an actionable marketing plan.
- Broad knowledge of the PC and mobile games marketing ecosystem.
- Experience working with game development teams and a strong understanding of the development cycle.
- Experience in ASO and mobile User Acquisition.
- Experience using ASO tools such as App Store and Google Play dashboards, AppTweak, AppAnnie, SensorTower, Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Extra Awesome points for:
- Passion for gaming, especially for strategy card games.
- Positive, proactive and energetic attitude.
- Familiarity with the Warhammer 40,000 universe and experience playing “Horus Heresy: Legions”.
What you’ll do:
- Create the marketing plan for each game, coordinating with the development team to understand the core value proposition and unique selling points.
- Perform competitors research to gain market insights and identify new opportunities.
- Plan, coordinate and assist in the production of publishing materials: store assets, press releases, marketing creatives, community outreach programs, etc.
- Liaise with store representatives, press outlets and other external stakeholders to keep them informed about the games’ characteristics and development roadmap.
- Plan, design and execute an ASO improvement roadmap for each game.
- Analyze performance of marketing efforts regularly and identify opportunities to improve the marketing plan.
Joining Everguild you can expect:
- Full-time employment with competitive salary, based on experience.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working times and places, such as working remotely.
- Private health and dental care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.