Are you aware of the potential of Virtual Reality in mental health?
Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Amelia Virtual Care is a complete VR platform that supports healthcare professionals. Thousands of therapists are using Amelia's technology in their practice and more than 15.000 patients have already tried it.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
You'll be a good fit if you have/are:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related field.
- 2 or more years of demonstrable experience in Unity3D, and C# or C++.
- Experience with iOS and Android development.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and tools like Jira.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits. Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to changes.
- An open mindset and a proactive person.
- Fluent in Spanish and intermediate level of English communication skills.
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
- Experience with VR/AR media playback.
- Experience in client-server communication.
- Design and implement new features.
- Maintain and optimize existing software.
- Port software to newer versions.
- Integrate new VR devices and features.
- Write robust, optimized, and maintainable code.
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
- Assist programming and QA team when/if needed.
What will you find if you join:
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit on company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.
- Remote: The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain.