We are looking for a Senior Character Concept Artist to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Senior Character Concept Artist you will responsible for creating appealing concepts which capture the atmosphere and art style of scenes to be implemented in our products. You’ll also be responsible for creating high-quality concepts of elements which can be used by 3D artists to create the assets for the game. Your concepts will be the first step to the realization of the visual style of our products.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Apply at https://saber-interactive-spain.jobs.personio.com/. Please, include in your application a portfolio that shows examples of your work as a concept artist and a CV with your experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a concept artist
• Ability to create concepts in various art styles
• Ability to quickly develop high-quality concepts on PC, which communicate art vision and style
• Familiar with multiple drawing and art styles
• Understanding of the game development process and its requirements for concepts
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other relevant tools
• Bachelor of Arts in art
• Experience with Logo design and creation
• Experience with Font creation
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Creating concepts for scenes and game elements such as characters, furniture, and other props
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working model
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, especially to gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.