Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are recruiting top class talent for an unannounced mobile title within the Call of Duty® universe.
We are looking for a gameplay programmer to help implement gameplay systems and finetune them for mobile devices, working closely with design. The ideal candidate is proficient in C++ and scripting languages such as Lua and has general understanding of different gameplay systems.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
- Computer science degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of C++ and familiarity with Lua or other scripting languages.
- Previous experience as a gameplay programmer in a similar role
- Working level of English, written and spoken
It's always a plus:
- Experience in shooters, mobile game development and/or AAA games
- Collaborate with other departments in establishing the most elegant and efficient approach for implementing different features.
- Develop, modify and debug features following specs agreed with design.
- Implement relevant UI for your own features in collaboration with UX design and art.
- Test your own code and ensure coding guidelines are followed.
- Document software and share knowledge with other members of the team.
- Participate in code reviews.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
- And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
If interested, please send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com