Would you like to join a young and scalable project, with a great vision of the future in which the limit of creation goes beyond your imagination?
Gamium is building the first decentralized social metaverse and the digital identity of humans. It’s a 3D virtual environment where you can get immersive experiences built with Unity and where social interaction is rewarded, encouraging monetization models such as Socialize to Earn, using Blockchain technology.
Are you an experienced Unity developer willing to lead the 3D Environment team?
Are you looking to boost your growth at the hands of the creators of the future?
Then… GAMIUM is your next challenge! ????
Our misión is to créate the first metaverse that interconnects all of them, making avatars and assets multi-metaverse compatible. Create your avatar, exchange NFTs, get a job, socialize and earn in the Gamium world using blockchain technology and token standards.
- Wide understanding of backend architecture and account authentication.
- A tertiary qualification in programming or equivalent experience.
- C# coding experience.
- Suitable industry experience.
- Highly efficient in Unity.
- Experience in multiplayer game development.
- Previous project experience with traceable references.
- A project portfolio.
- Problem-solving mindset and skills
- A detailed-oriented individual who reviews their work carefully.
- Goal-oriented individual (managing a team, budget, timings & results)
- Communication skills. Communication will play a very important role to lead the team and other stakeholders towards results.
- Motivation and persuasion skills. We need a motivated person capable of spreading that enthusiasm to the team. A person who solves conflicts in a dynamic work environment with the ability to influence in a close and effective way.
- Curiosity and proactivity, enjoying continuous learning.
- Fluent English. It will be essential as we’ll are an international team.
- Photon/Mirror Networking
- Rest API/Web services
- You have more than 2 years of experience in high-growth startups.
- You have worked with international teams.
- You are fluent in Spanish
- You know and understand Blockchain technology,
- Advantageous visual development pipeline knowledge, i.e. creation of 3D models
Your mission will be to manage a talented team of developers and bring it to the next level by scheduling dynamics of the use of the 3D Environment such as meeting rooms, exhibitions, chat & video communication. In other words, handle the 3D Backend and help the team with your expertise and leadership skills to oversee an MMO development.
Your contribution to Gamium will be exceptional through the following roles and contributions:
???? 3D Unity Developer
- Development of new features following the roadmap of the company.
- Bug fixes of the developed software.
- Optimization of existing features and code.
- Managing version control on Github.
- Overseeing Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMO) developments.
- Testing in 3D Environments.
- Rest API/Web sockets connectivity.
???? Unity Lead
- Coordinate project efforts with the managed team and the rest of the company.
- Review the development of code as it progresses as well as guide the team to help them find solutions on their own.
- Provide expertise to the team and encourage them to learn in every interaction.
???? High Standards: We accept the challenge of learning day by day, improving in our roles, and how to add value to the future! We enjoy working driven by motivation for the project, teamwork, and constant development.
??????????? Colleagues/Team. We are a young and dynamic community that enjoys co-creating and developing the technology of the future, a team where we can all contribute and are supported by the best professionals full of talent, enthusiasm, and vision facing new challenges. Inside Gamium, fun, collaboration, a good atmosphere, and professionalism run together.
???? Growth and Development: We want the person who joins our team to know the internal processes and the business, and to be able to grow and develop with us, working in an environment in which talent is breathed in every corner inside Gamium. The motivation for the Project, the energy, and the desire to learn are keys to being part of Gamium’s team.
???? Self-organization: We believe in Independence to carry out our tasks. We pursue our goals and insist on giving the best version of ourselves while building the future inside Gamium.
? Flexibility: At Gamium we care about the well-being of our contributors and therefore we know how to combine our work with personal life to be more effective, we are flexible because we all have a common goal and we are committed to the project.
?? Fully Remote: We believe in remote work as part of our team will be doing it from Barcelona and from Bali, so you can work from wherever you prefer and feel more productive and committed to the roles to be played.
???? Competitive salary: valuable according to profile and experience