Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are recruiting top class talent for an unannounced mobile title within the Call of Duty® universe.
We are looking for a Help Desk Technician, level 1 to support the team with PC set up, maintaining systems and troubleshooting issues.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
- Ability to assess users support needs as they arise, solve, or escalate issues to team members as required
- Some experience as a help desk technician or IT related position
- Ability to prioritise efficiently multiple requests
- Working level of English
- Desktop computer hardware build and initial OS setup (Windows)
It's always a plus:
- Experience with Active Directory
- MacOS knowledge
- Resolve diverse IT related end user problems
- Build, install, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair desktop computers and peripherals
- Hardware tracking, inventory and distribution.
- Maintenance of user accounts
- Support with game dev set up and configuration
- New users set up (accounts, permissions, hardware set up, etc)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A wide range of perks such as private health and dental insurance, ticket restaurant, wellbeing voucher, 25 days + xmas period holidays and more.
- And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org