Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of videogames using blockchain technology.
We are looking for a SENIOR ECONOMY DESIGNER to join our team, in our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or in REMOTE, to participate in our next game project "Outer Ring".
• 5+ years of experience as a Game Designer.
• 3+ years of experience in the role of Economy designer or Game Balancer.
• Deep understanding of character mechanics.
• Experience working with Unreal Engine and Unity.
• Mathematical and analytical problem solving skills.
• A good understanding of balancing game economies.
• Capacity to accept feedback and make the proper changes, following the main objectives of the team leader.
• Good level of English will be required.
• Extensive free-to-play experience is a plus.
• Experience in project management softwares such as Jira, Trello.
• Experience in Version-Control Software: GitHub.
• Good level in Spanish will be a bonus.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience playing RPG games is a plus
• Identify the potential revenue drivers in the game economy and outline how they should be maximized.
• Manage a healthy economy by adjusting sinks and faucets based on data and monetization strategy
• Create game economy simulations to predict the result and player responses to changes.
• Balance all virtual products within the game economy.
• Work closely with the design team to maximize all relevant free-to-play mechanics within the game.
• Build the main progression and economy systems in order to make the game a long-term viable product.
• Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
• Flexible working hours.
• Reduced working hours in August.
• Participate in a Blockchain "Triple A" Videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
• Being part of a Studio with a team of more than 50 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
• Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Send us your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: SENIOR ECONOMY DESIGNER - Name: