Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of software with blockchain technology.
We are looking for a SENIOR 3D ARTIST to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
• Proficiency in 3DS Max - Blender (low poly, both organic and mechanical). Knowledge of high polygonization modeling will also be valued.
• Knowledge of organic topology, for character modeling.
• 4 years minimum experience in videogame development.
• Experience in model integration in Unreal engine (preferably 5).
• Ability to help and mentor Junior people
• Teamwork and organizational skills.
• Communication and visual skills to identify, define and provide solutions to design problems.
• Ability to work remotely managing times, deliveries and solving unforeseen problems.
• Experience in Repositories such as Perforce or plastic SCM.
• Experience in task software such as JIRA, TRELLO.
• You will work in a multidisciplinary team, where you will be expected to contribute your knowledge and know-how with passion and professionalism, reporting directly to the Art Director.
• You will create 3D models of characters, weapons, buildings, etc., following the concepts and views provided in 2D, and you will integrate them into the game.
• You will mentor and review Junior’s work.
• Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
• Flexible working hours.
• Reduced working hours in August.
• Participate in a Blockchain "Triple A" Videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
• Being part of a Studio with a team of more than 50 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
• Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Send us your CV at: email@example.com
Subject: SENIOR 3D ARTIST - Name: