One Man Studio is an outsourcing studio working with the mayor AAA Companies in the industry. We are a small Team of experienced and passionate developers who love videogames.
The role at One Man Studio
One Man Studio has an amazing opportunity for a talented 3d Hardsurface Artist, As a candidate, you must be passionate about all aspects of Hardsurface art creation and integration for games, with the ability to create astonishing weapons, vehicles and even abstract sculptures within technical restrictions and that aid in gameplay immersion.
The ideal candidate will have a history of demonstrating an exceptional eye for detail, creative flair, stylistic versatility and the ability to communicate and collaborate on artistic and technical aspects with other team disciplines.
If you have a passion for creating Hardsurface for Games and would like to work within a highly collaborative and open team, then we have the right opportunity for you to improve and expand your skills in a very supportive environment.
This is a fully remote position.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly skilled 3D Hardsurface Artist who has a passion for their profession and who’ll add ground breaking hardsurface assets to our sci fi / fantasy videogame
We want to find someone who shares our passion for challenge and excellence to enjoy this path together.
• Design and model 3d assets from the industrial design point of view within being functional but also being flexible to create a magical hardsurface sculpted asset
• Full ownership in regards organic and hardsurface assets development, from modelling to final integration
• You will be part of a collaborative Team where communication is key
• Asset integration into Unreal Engine
• Material application based on our bespoke texturing workflow
Skills & Requirements
• Excellent knowledge and usage of a 3d Package,(Max/Maya) Zbrush, Substance Suite and Unreal Engine. Fusion 360 is a plus
• Versatility showing material development inside Unreal Engine and external tools
• Clear understanding of topology and uv’s for games
• Knowledge of hardsurface workflows for games
• Creative, resourceful and experience on games development
• Portfolio of your previous works
• Continued desire and willingness to learn something new
Where do we stand on diversity?
At One Man Studio, we know that diversity and inclusivity will make our teams (and the amazing work that they do) better! We encourage and welcome ALL applications.
Puedes contactarnos en:
|Detalles del grupo|
|Dirección de correo electrónicoemail@example.com|
|Número de componentes||15|
|Ubicación habitual de sus solicitudes de colaboración||Horsham, West Sussex (Reino Unido)|
|Actividades||Outsourcing de videojuegos AAA|
|Información acerca del grupo||Somos un grupo de profesionales con amplia experienca en la industria de videojuegos que decidieron tomar su propio camino en 2020 y desde entonces colaboramos con las mayores empresas AAA en el desarrollo de titulos en todo el mundo|
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.