We’re looking for a Technical Animator / Rigger to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Send your application along with a project portfolio and/or coding samples to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Technical Animator / Rigger
• Advanced experience working with Autodesk Maya
• Good understanding of animation and rigging core concepts and workflows
• In-depth experience working with Unreal Engine skeletal meshes and animation systems (Anim Blueprints, IKs, LODs, Physics, etc.)
• Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (any language, but Python is a plus)
• Solid knowledge of Python
• Experience working with PyMel/OpenMaya APIs
• Experience developing Qt-based UIs
• Experience working with Advanced Skeleton, mGear or any other rigging frameworks will be positively valued
• Create and maintain rigs, and fully support their integration seamlessly into engine
• Work with the rigging team to develop tools for other departments, such as animators or 3D artists
• Showcase good problem-solving skills and be eager to face new challenges/technologies
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working model
• Daily fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, especially to gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.