Amuse Studios is a producer and distributor of animated content for VOD
platforms, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. Disruptors at heart, we are constantly
searching for innovative ways to bring the best animated content possible for kids and
Our strategy? Having a ‘digital-first’ approach. We create our shows independently and
launch them across all major platforms (YouTube, Amazon, iQiyi, you name it!) through our
distribution network, reaching a worldwide audience, maximising engagement and
generating billions of views in the process.
Our philosophy? Being ‘audience-centric’. We leverage tech and performance data to tailor
our concepts into being the most appealing possible. Today, a plurality of shows is
competing over watch time so who better to help creators stand out than the viewers
themselves? By meeting a worldwide audience and refining our content to their response,
we maximize chances to create meaningful brands.
- Running the Animation department dailies with the goal being to quality control the output of the department
- Ensuring feedback is concise and constructive in directing Artists and Freelance to reach milestones & show targets.
- Approving work that is ready to progress to the next department
- The 3D animator will be responsible of the high quality animation of our web series
- The 3D animator will work closely with the production team in order to get realistic
characters in the animation process.
The ideal candidate profile:
? Previous experience in a similar position
? Solid knowledge about posing, weight and timing in Motion
? Knowledge about Maya
? Team working skills (communication, leading and prioritization of daily tasks)
? Technnical comprehension on characters and rigs
Position based in GRAN CANARIA
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.