Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of software with blockchain technology.
We are looking for a QA LEAD to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
- 4 years of experience in game testing (any platform) and 2 years of experience leading a team (any size).
- Knowledge of Online Multiplayer games.
- Knowledge of Casual games.
- Good attention to detail.
- Developing Test-plans, test-cases and QA process docs.
- Be able to work with remote teams.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- English Language - at least a basic conversation level is required, the team is growing internationally.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Agile working methodologies.
- Used to the game & QA development process.
- Game engine experience (Unreal, Unity, GameMaker, etc.).
- Degree in Game Design, Art or Programming.
- Automation Testing skills.
- Knowledge of Sony TRC, Microsoft TCR, Nintendo LotCheck nor Steam (at least one platform).
- Verifying daily tasks made by developers.
- Maintaining control of Jira issues.
- Developing Test-plans, Test-cases and QA process..
- Managing and mentoring a team of Senior & Junior testers.
- Reporting clear bug issues.
- Attending daily meetings with the dev-team.
- Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reduced working hours in August.
- Participate in a "Triple A" Videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
- Being part of a Studio with a team of more than 120 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
- Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: QA LEAD - Name: