Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of software with blockchain technology.
We are looking for a QA LEAD to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
• 5+ years of experience in quality control in Video Games.
• Experience in writing test documentation.
• Experience in writing corporate documentation (manuals, support, etc.).
• Ability to adapt to different processes and in-depth knowledge of technology (including coding, programming and design).
• Good communication skills
• English Language - good conversation level is required as the team is growing internationally.
• Be able to work with remote teams.
• Detail oriented
• Problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Multiplayer Online games.
• Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
• Knowledge of Spanish, not essential but always good to help with local communication.
• Ensuring product quality.
• Define software test plans.
• Functional and non-functional testing.
• Helping the development team to monitor problem areas, underestimated risks and scope.
• Creating and maintaining test benches according to product specifications.
• Participate in the setup of unit tests, integration tests, automated tests, etc.
• Participate in requirements management, change management and risk management.
• Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
• Flexible working hours.
• Reduced working hours in August.
• Participate in a "Triple A" Videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
• Being part of a Studio with a team of more than 120 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
• Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: QA LEAD - Name: