Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of software and videogames.
We are looking for a JUNIOR ENVIRONMENT ARTIST to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
- 1-2 years of Environment artist experience in gaming industry..
- Deep understanding of environment modeling and material development.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Flash, After Effects, Illustrator.
- Be able to work with remote teams.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- English Language - good conversation level is required as the team is growing internationally.
- Knowledge of Online Multiplayer games
- Experience using Unreal engine.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Portfolio demonstrating a breath of visual creativity in both interface and graphic design will be a bonus.
- Collaborate in the creation of environments that support gameplay and storytelling.
- Creation of production ready, next-generation 3d models, materials and textures for architecture, flora and geology.
- Collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Research current and future processes and technologies to help the art team create beautiful worlds at scale.
- Work with tech art and engineering teams to ensure environment assets are performant while maintaining visual quality.
- Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reduced working hours in August.
- Participate in the AAA Videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
- Being part of a Studio with a team of more than 140 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
- Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.
Send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: JUNIOR ENVIRONMENT ARTIST - Name: