Under the supervision of the Characters Supervisor, the Creature FX TD is responsible for providing a wide variety of dynamic simulations and rigs for photo-realistic creatures.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the industry
• Previous experience on CG creature projects
• Excellent knowledge of Houdini
• Programming experience with Python and VEX
• Knowledge of 3D-related mathematics, an asset
• Experience in creating rig simulations
• Rigging skills and experience
• Work ethic focused on the dynamism and collaboration
• Ability to perform multiple tasks set priorities and problem solving
• Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
• Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
• Eligible to work in Spain
• Develop simulation setups for photo-realistic creatures; including clothing, fur, hair, muscle and skin.
• Involvement in the development of departmental tools and techniques
• Regularly communicating with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines
• To be able to work with the visual effects supervisor, and the CG lead and Characters supervisor artist to determine the best creative approaches and techniques for all the different steps in a 3D production pipeline.
• Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
If you are interested, don"t hesitate to apply to the offer by the next link: https://jobs.elranchito.es/jobs/2352756-cfx-td